not modelling just casually getting my ass kicked
Ridiculously Photogenic Karate Dude
I like this.
Just to nitpick a bit: it’s Ridiculously Photogenic *Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Dude
And this picture’s even better when you realize he’s the one doing the ass-kicking. He’s got the other guy in what’s called an omoplata (shoulder lock with his leg.)
I am offended by how perfect he looks IN A FULL ACTION MOVE
I have blurry pics when I’m sitting perfectly still
damn you sir
His name is Clark Gracie. You are all welcome.
I would like to offer up my artistic abilities to you, good people of the internet. Yes, that’s right. I would like to finally start putting my drawing skills to good use and offer art commissions.
I’m offering fully colored, digital pieces. Cell shaded or painted style. Full body or busts. With options of no background, simple background or fully rendered background.
Please contact me at leeshmae (at) gmail (dot) com
Check out my galleries to get a feel for my artwork!
Here is a look at the commission process!
- You contact me with your commission idea, paypal address, and references for your idea.
- Please contact me by email: leeshmae (at) gmail (dot) com
- I respond with a quote and estimated completion time.
- I send you an invoice for HALF of the quote through paypal
- After receiving payment, I will do a rough sketch.
- You can make changes and revisions at this time!
- After the sketch is approved, I will ink it and show it to you.
- Changes can be made if there is a major error!
- I will then color the image with flat colors and show it to you
- Changes to colors only can be made at this point!
- I will finished coloring the image and provide you with a low res, watermarked version
- Changes can only be made if there is an error on my part!
- I will send you an invoice for the other half of the quote
- After payment has been received, I will send you a full resolution, un-watermarked version of the image (I generally work at 300dpi, 6000x6000 pixels)
Here are my prices. These can go up or down depending on the complexity of your commission. Please contact me for a more specific quote! I accept Paypal only!
(The prices are based on it being full color, one character and no background.)
- Cell shaded = $15
- Painted = $20
Cell shaded = $25
Painted = $35
Add an extra character
Bust = $7
Full body = $12
Add a background
Bust = $7
Full body = $15
Will NOT draw:
Violent or hateful themes (racism, homophobia, etc)
Illegal activities (drug use, pornographic scenes involving children, etc)
I reserve the right to decline commissions.
I reserve the right to publish all commissions in my own galleries, portfolios, blogs and websites.
I reserve the right to use all commissions to promote myself and my artwork.
I will never use commissions to make profit other than from the original commissioner.
Clients may not sell artwork created for them and may not profit from artwork created for them.
Thanks for reading!
That’s it! Posting all my ACNL clothes 6 months too late, but hey, that’s life. It took me way too long to figure out how to post them haha. Google is your friend!